For all of the busy people that don’t have the time or patience to read this book, “The 4 Hour Body,” we have put together all the main points to get your started TODAY instead of a month from now. Listed below are some of the most important parts of the diet. However, even after reading and PRINTING this “cheat sheet” you should still read the book to get background on Tim’s perspectives, added info, and hilarious commentary.
- Avoid ALL WHITE foods
- No dairy
- Don’t Drink Calories (soy, rice, almond, juice etc)
- Eat Lean Meats (for the most part)
- No Fruit
- Eat Beans as your source of Carbs (Any Type)
- Eat Any Veggie You like
- Lean Meats
- Chicken Breast / Thighs
- Lean Beef (grass fed if possible)
- Egg Whites with a couple of yolks thrown in for flavor
- You are allowed Coffee (half n half if you must), Red Wine (1 glass at night), and 1 Diet Soda per day (16 oz or less)
- You are also allowed Avocado (no more then 1/2 a day) and Tomatoes
- Take all The supplements he recommends
- Take One Day Off Per Week (Cheat Day)
- Eat the same few meals over and over again
- Drink A large glass of ice water first thing in the morning (to increase resting metabolism)
- Take your supplement cocktail 15 mins before your meals
- On Cheat Day
- Eat a normal breakfast
- After each cheat meal do 60-90 seconds of exercise withing 30 mins after your meal. This can be anything such as air squats, push ups, wall push-ups etc.
- Take cold showers to increase your resting metabolism (as cold as possible)
- Spike you calorie burning at least 4-5 days per week with weight lifting / cardio
- Technically, you are allowed “forbidden foods” such as rice, pasta, etc. with in 30 mins after weight training (an old body builder trick.
- Don’t rely solely on the scale to measure your progress. Take your measurements because they will sometimes move faster due to the change in muscle mass.