People are always surprised to find out that those small some what insignificant additions to your diet can make such a huge impact on your weight and inches. Cutting back on foods that you don’t need can add up quick and get you in fab shape before spring. Here are “FitSugar’s” top 10 list of hidden calories….
- One pat of butter on your toast: 36 calories.
- One tablespoon ketchup with your fries: 15 calories.
- One container of half and half in your coffee: 20 calories.
- One teaspoon or one cube of sugar in your coffee: 9 calories.
- One tablespoon mayonnaise on your sandwich: 100 calories.
- One teaspoon each of oil and vinegar on your sandwich: 39 calories.
- One cubic inch of feta cheese on your salad: 45 calories.
- One tablespoon of grated Parmesan on your pasta: 22 calories.
- One tablespoon of sour cream on your baked potato: 26 calories.
- Handful of M&Ms (10 pieces) off your co-worker’s desk: 34 calories.
Omitting these extra calories could be the difference between having 6 pack abs or a keg. Make smart choices in your diet and you’ll want to be in a bathing suit all summer long.
(CES, PES, CPT, BS)