Christmas is coming and so are all those great parties. Chances are, you only see these people once or twice a year. If you want to look your best but you’re still fighting off the turkey weight, follow these 5 fit tips to shed some of that weight before the big day.
- EAT BREAKFAST! – Give your metabolism a boost. Your first meal of the day STARTS your metabolism. The earlier you turn on your metabolism, the more calories you will burn!
- Change Up Your Exercise Routine- Ditch your old exercise routine. Get a new one and see how fast your body will change. Don’t hesitate to change your cardio routine as well. If you have been using the bike, try jogging. These changes are guaranteed to shock your body into losing inches.
- Increase Your Protein – Using protein to stay full, eat less, and balance your blood sugar, is the best way to lose weight in an instant! Read more in our previous article HERE.
- Caffeine – Get your daily dose of caffeine through green tea or coffee. These natural forms of energy can get you moving and keep you moving all day long.
- Don’t Forget the Muscle – Weight training burns more calories in the long run then cardio. Increasing your muscle mass is a sure fire way to help you burn more calories.