If you have been following along with our Jennifer Lawrence Workout Routines, then this is the last one of the series 🙂 Even if you don’t do everything we outline (she workouts 3x a day), I’m sure you’ve gotten a better idea of what it takes to have her body and the pressures of the big screen.
Jennifer Lawrence’s Workout Routine Monday
> Morning : Agility
> Afternoon : Stunts
> Evening : Bike
- Cardio Warm Up: Cardio warm up on stationary bike (10 minutes)
- Lower Body Warm Up: Walking Lunges (15-20 reps per leg)
- Jump Squats (30 secs on / 30 secs rest)
- Lateral Lunges (10 reps each leg)
- Step Ups onto bench (10 reps each leg)
- Pushups (20 reps, use knees if necessary)
- Straight-Leg Sit-Ups (15 reps)
- Side Planks (30 secs hold)
- Repeat each exercise 3 more times (rest 60 secs between sets)
- Medicine Ball Workout. Get great deals on medicine balls here with free shipping!
- Evening – (30 Minutes on a stationary bike)
Jennifer’s Bike workout weren’t just a steady level 5. Here’s what her trainer had to say about her bike workout routine.
“We did work at the track and stationary biking in the evenings. On the stationary bike, it was a blend between anaerobic rides with sprint intervals, and other time it was anaerobic endurance, where the sprint be a little longer. Other days, it would be a steady state of traditional cardio rides.”
We hope you’ve enjoyed the Hunger Games Series of Jennifer Lawrence’s Workout Routines. Print them, share them, and Use them!
May The Odds Ever Be in Your Favor,